- Information that you provide to us and that includes, but is not limited to, your name, address, phone number, email address and any other contact information, school, age, graduation year, grade level, extracurricular activities and date of birth.
- Information that we collect automatically from you and your computer and that includes, but is not limited to, your IP address, the referring URL, browser type, your computer’s operating system, your internet service provider, your geographic location and other usage information.
- Information that you submit as part of an application.
- Biographical information unless authorized.
- Lists, data, and other confidential and/or proprietary information that if publicly disclosed might jeopardize Rightwise Prep’s ability to most effectively and successfully fulfill its mission.
- Personnel records of Rightwise Prep’s employees, and other information that might infringe on an employee’s reasonable expectation of privacy, other than information that is required to be disclosed by law.
Use of Information
We may from time to time use your information for various purposes, including but not limited to the following:
- We may use Information for purposes including, but not limited to, contacting you regarding your interest in Rightwise Prep, providing services you request, customizing our website, improving your experience and ours, operating, administering and improving our sites and to customize your experience and for the purpose of facilitating your transaction with the financial service provider.
- We may share Information with financial service providers in order to process transactions you submit.
- We may share your Information in response to a valid law enforcement request or legal process, to protect our third-party interests or property or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
Is My Credit Card Information Secure?
We use a variety of safeguards to protect the security of your credit card transactions. We use technologies and processes such as encryption, access controls, network firewalls, physical security and other measures. These measures make it extremely difficult for anyone to intercept the credit card information you send to us. When we work with other companies to process credit card transactions, those companies also use encryption and other security measures.
Security of your Personal Information
We restrict access to personal information collected about you at our website to our employees, our affiliates’ employees, those who are otherwise specified in this Policy, or others who need to know that information to provide services to you or in the course of conducting our business operations or activities. While no website can guarantee security, we maintain appropriate physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information collected via the website.
Links to Other Websites
For your convenience, we may provide links to other websites and web pages that we do not control. We cannot be responsible for the privacy practices of any websites or pages not under our control.
Rightwise Prep may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are satisfied with any changes. If you do not agree or are not comfortable with any of the actions described in this policy, your remedy is to discontinue your use of the website.
Last updated February 22, 2021