HR Partner Resources
Helpful information for your employees and team members.
Below you will find helpful information about Rightwise Prep’s College Success Academy for your employees and team members.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need further assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or (775) 571-1319 ext. 300.
For Your Employees – Materials To Share
Rightwise Prep enrolls students in grades 8-12 with support through college graduation. (High school seniors must enroll by September 15th).
A company team member may use your company’s discount code to enroll their children or grandchildren into The College Success Academy Program.
- Rightwise Prep’s College Success Academy.pdf
- Rightwise Prep – A Competitive Advantage.pdf
- About Rightwise Prep (5:50)
- A quick overview of Rightwise Prep, the challenges all students face today, our unique methodology, and incredible results
- This is a great video to share with your clients to show them how Rightwise Prep can help their children or grandchildren get into the Right College, studying for the Right Career, all at the Right price…and out in four years!
- College Success Academy Overview (9:31)
- Offers a “deep dive” into each component of the College Success Academy
- This is a great video to share with clients or use during an educational workshop.
- Program Website – www.thriventlearning.com/csa
- Provides detailed information about our College Success Academy, enrollment instructions, and student/parent login after purchase.
For Your Company Leadership Team – Educational Videos and Materials
After an Employee Family Enrollment – What Happens Next
- Our Advisory Team will contact the family within 3-5 business days of enrollment by email and phone.
- A welcome phone call will be made to the parent listed on the Service Agreement.
- Then, a welcome email will be sent to both the student and the parent. The email and accompanying welcome video cover what will happen in the coming weeks as the student begins the program.
It’s our honor to help your client’s children achieve their college and career dreams!